This kit is a zero waste product, made from offcuts and components from end of season collections used in the fashion industry. Rather than see it go to landfill it gets bagged up with a set off instructions, patterns and a few extras to be repurposed.
Here, you will learn simplistic design, easy to follow crafts that help
facilitate our magical and awesome minds! Support the future makers of this world and help them to fire their imaginations.
Who's it for? Anyone who likes to craft, interested in fashion, looking into learning new skills, project making with kids and teens wanting to make their mark.
Inside the box:
- 1 set of earring instructions and patterns.
- 1 set of bunting instructions and patterns.
- 1 set of brooch instructions and patterns.
- A generous handful of printed, plain and assorted colourful scrap leather.
- An envelope that includes trim, 1 pair of earring hooks, jump rings, brass discs, 1 brooch pin, trim/twine and strong sticky back tape.
- In some cases we may add little extras components depending on what materials are available at the time.
What you will need:
- Sharp scissors.
- 217mm Length, 108mm Width, 20mm Height.
The kits are made to order so if you would like to gift this to someone we can add a message and send it directly to them. It fits straight through the letterbox! Christmas cards are also available to purchase and you can leave your personal message in the notes section during checkout.