Make your very own vegan-friendly wax wraps with all the goodies found inside this very useful kit.
This kit contains:
* Block of wax (pre-mixed Candelilla, Pine Resin, Jojoba Oil and a tiny pinch of Soy)
* Wooden mixing stick
* Three pieces of cotton (large 30x44cm, medium 29x23cm and small 23x 23cm)
You will need:
* Oven and hob
* Baking tray and baking paper if you wish to preserve your baking tray, otherwise omit the baking paper
* Glass or metal bowl and a saucepan for ‘double boiling’/melting
* Tongs (for when wax wraps come out of the oven)
Includes full instructions and comes packaged in eco-friendly, plastic-free packaging.
Please note, when choosing a particular design of fabric, this will be specifically for the medium and small pieces of cotton/wraps, the large piece of cotton/wrap will be chosen at random from a selection of polka dot fabric in a complementary colour.
We, at The Green Team are obsessed with making useful items with gorgeous fabrics (and saving the planet!) - check out my other items in my Etsy Shop for a wide range of options to suit everyone.
It would mean the absolute world to us if you could leave a happy review and if you're feeling super kind and you happen to be a tech wizard, an upload and tag on your socials would make us shriek with delight :) @thegreenteamtonbridge FB: The Green Team Tonbridge